Sunday, May 9, 2010

Camila Rodrigues Travesti Camila Rodrigues? ?

flowers on the table ...

Just wanted to "kick some ass! I do not know what to say or write anything too ... The depression is back! Merdrrre I'm tired of complaining. I try to forget and it does not work! So yesterday I wrote ... I spoke of was and pizza, and want to see him there waiting. I expect that it dares to answer, hoping that the answer will be positive ... Minicia Yes I miss you also and I would love to see you again! By the way do you want to be the woman of my life? " That life is beautiful when viewed with the eye candy pink!

Today is Mother's Day. I decided to spoil my mom with nice fle hearts and cheer me up with .... Pretty flowers too! Ah pathetic sense of well-being before a beautiful bouquet of roses on my kitchen table. My god I love to complain! I always write when I feel like I complain but do not worry, it happens to have fun and be very happy! In fact this blog should be named: I write because I need to complain!

Good day to all moms and happy birthday to all mothers and all those who would like to be one ... The

Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment