Friday, December 18, 2009

2go Shipping Companies

Let it snow

Snowing. I watch it slowly fall, warm inside. I think now those who are cold, out there, those returning from work by car, stuck, who do nothing to two meters. The big flakes when you are adults, sometimes bring more fear than comfort. The cup on the table cold. I catch him, shaking my hands around as if to absorb the waste heat, and I remember that snow, it was magical.


It awakens in me memories childhood, the ones where Mom came to wake us up, my brother and I, telling us that everything outside was white. They rose so quickly to look out the window. I wonder why my mother has not done more often, even June easier to get us out from under the duvet! We do not pose a question about the chemistry of a snowflake, the snow was there, it was magical. We go to school or not, should not be long before a battle begins to snowball. Unlike kids today, we had fun simple things and, no, we do not put gravel in the snowball. We climbed into the patch of grass behind the house or school, to create a snowman. Two balls. It's a male. Pebbles for eyes, a carrot for ... nose. And he remained there until spring, watching us play.

We went out and bikes are left, somehow, to the parking lot in front to leave a deep mark and make blunders. The kind of stuff, adults, is still at the bottom of the toilet ... The town had turned out small to large blisters along Main Street was carrying party. One where we just knew. And the Christmas spirit was there.

I watch the snow fall. I remember the good times. I'm an adult. and nostalgic .

0 comments:

Post a Comment