Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Big Chemical Formula

The return of my childhood ... Find the cursed

That's it, I'm back in the paradise of my childhood. The tree is made, it smells like Christmas food in the house, my 19 Christmas cards are mailed and NICE GIFT plays on television. I say thank you so much for Tele-Quebec for this wonderful tradition that goes back directly to each child. My favorite: The Balade of Dalton and Dalton beautiful song in the desert of thirst. Yes, tonight I am a child!
To continue in the vein of fun, there is only one week before the holidays! I'll have two weeks just for me. Two weeks of fun, especially pampered and relax me. It'll be so good. I planned to go for a trip to the spa with Mr. Paschum and visit friends in Montreal. Christmas and Holiday Cheers!

La_Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment