Sunday, February 21, 2010

Internal Error. Contact Tally Solutions C000005

table for ...


Another Sunday night at home ... to chew the pages of a book to forget that I do know what to do. Passing of time before sleep, simply. In the cold of my apartment that does not seem to get warm tonight, I'm back to my computer to complain a little about my little discomfort.
I hunted in my life last week the Big boy perfect. Since I work him out of my heart. The exercise seems less painful than I ever imagined. The tears gave way to the attempt to forget. In my fight against the ghost of a former life, I lost. At least I withdrew before I make a knockout! Too hard to beat when the heart is the heart of the issue. The wound was bleeding too much for growing and quelquonque allow survival under such conditions.
Here I am, therefore, Minicia only to fight with my own demons of loneliness. Cooking for one person ... large bed for one person ... sadness for one person.
Slowly I emerge from this depression and I'm rediscovering the world multitude. Last night I went dancing. Let the sweat to bring out the rage of my life a drop at a time. It made me so good ... Finally proof that I'm alive, I'm not just a pile of grief.
And slowly I let in light. Spring break arrives and I have not even planned what I do. Fill my batteries sun, sleep, pleasure and happiness. Let all the little joys possible through the pores of my skin, my eyes, my ears ... by my heart.
Thanks to my friends who will never read this, but that helps me every day to amuse myself a little more than yesterday ... Thanks for the love ... it takes time to listen.

The Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment