Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Suggestion To Make Pokemon Happy

(on a holiday air)

I keep a vague recollection of my first happy summer holidays with family. I was a kid, my parents had rented a house in the Vosges. The setting was idyllic: a house on two floors, overlooking a large garden in the heart of an ancient village. The roads still half paved, a coast lined with stone houses, and our little family went to the source fill its bottles. For in this village, we drew water from a natural spring where everyone had a drink. A little later, an old wash house greeted the ladies who still lived in another era.

All those memories are still hazy. I remember those trips, deep woods, where my parents were trying to leave us ... Nan j'déconne . We went to see the waterfalls nestled deep in the rocks in the forest. It was hiking in the cool shade off by tall trees, we climbed on the giant rocks. In the evening we took dinner on the terrace, then went in search of lizards that have spent the day sunbathing on one of the old walls of the village ...

Pinaise, I realize that simple things are those that leave the best memories. This year I'm going on holiday in Crete . More sophisticated, with different interests, more mature. It'll be good. But it will never be the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment