Sunday, August 30, 2009

How Effective Is Glutathione Soap

At my height ...

I feel like me paste bin it will not because I have nobody to do it! I dunno, it's a funny weekend. A funny segment of life. The work starts and real life resumes its course, but it seems that I find it unsettling. My new school I am a little scared, not the building! Or colleagues or even direction. I think it's the new challenge that awaits me which gives me the balls! I will work with a new type of clientele, young people and I fear disability to have trouble adjusting. It is they that are usually considered inappropriate and there is their teacher who is afraid of not being up to par. I know I am an excellent teacher, but sometimes you can not help but doubt. So to compensate
my little terror, I spent the weekend in stores, comes to managing my stress dépenssant shamelessly my money. And even that does not make me good. Must say I have not found THE pair of red shoes which my moral needs.

I feel like me paste bin it will not because I have nobody to do it ... I guess money can not buy everything! ;)

The Minicia
Photo: The Madonna by Edvard Munch 1894 What voluptuous and sensual work ... I love the roundness of the design http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edvard_Munch

0 comments:

Post a Comment