Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Student Film 35mm Slr

Bubblicious?

What's better than a meeting for "Peter" a bubblegum! Today, following a friendly and very informative meeting, I'm not even ironic here, I decided to dive back into my drama program. You know that delicious brick that tells me what I should do in my classes ... merdrrre, how shall I do? There's so much material and so many things to show these dear children. I must admit that I'm losing to certain concepts and vocabulary words found in this book. Yet I'm supposed to be an expert!
The worst part of all this is that I must have at least 8 works with a directory here and there from past and present for each cycle! I'm not a big réfractère reform, having known it since I teach, but where do I find it works say! Directory and elsewhere contemporary, okay. My problem is the directory yesterday! Everyone knows that Molière, like Shakespeare are very accessible to writers of children's undergraduate! Even better, go with Crow or Euripides or Rostand: This is not a nose sir, is a cape, a peninsula! A péninquoi?!
be or not to conform to the reform that is my question!? The

Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment