Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How Soon Will Syphilis Show Up In A Blood Test

Will I become wise?

... or old? Today I found my first hair white! At my dentist ... merdrrrre. Is there something in the world as flat as going to the dentist? It's always the same routine: Cuckoo's secretary, peeing, brushing teeth (should not stink at the mouth of the guy who is paid, damn it is expensive for us to wash it), look in the mirror and POOF! He popped me in the face. My first big beautiful white hair. He is super nice and super long ... at least it was just before I pulled up, concentrated as I was before my mirror, my shower last critical operation. And yes you do not know what I look like but at least you now know a great thing: I do not stink! : P

The Minicia
I was looking for a nice photo dentist, but I could not resist: http://www.paperblog.fr/1499403/ouvrez-graaaand-le-dentiste-equin /

Tomorrow another day of work, I do not think I'll be ready for the start of the school year. Too much training, too many meetings to have time to put my clutter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment