Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Do Gas Stations Sell Condoms

A pill, a small pellet, a cream, ointment! Who wants a

What's the point of prescribing medication if Mom or Dad are not fucking buy it! On this first day of school I got bullied, verbally it means in one of my dear students. On the edge of rudeness, I landed at the end of the period to know why the beginning of the year on a bad foot!
Egghead (a nickname he has granted himself after a new haircut!): I have not taken my medication this morning. I have more. Prof.
Minicia: You no longer because you do not take more or y'en was more at home?
Egghead: We did not have at home.
Merdrrre ... I'm not the biggest fan of pills for children, but when necessary it will. So tell me mom, is what you could buy drugs Egghead story he does not end up in suspension at the end of its first week.
Otherwise, it was a dream back. The children had all put their shoes and new clothes. All jeans still holed by running in the yard! Thank you for this beautiful back my dears. The
Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment