Thursday, September 10, 2009

Body Fortress Super Advanced Creatine

Oupsss ... or almost perfect! Of the 4 seasons

is out alone! That should not happen but what do you I'm not perfect ... at least not completely.
Today my main course was not well Pomeranians. It should do 30 minutes I was fighting for the silence and it would be about 20 minutes that my students should have put their leaves in their duo-tang. And there, one of the most excited, as I say, one of the most explosive of the group dared to ask: What do I do with my leaves? Do I have to put in my duo-tang? And it was then that I missed it ... My answer was: Well not in your butt!
I know it's wrong ... but it at least had the effect of cheer group and the teacher that I am in the relaxing atmosphere that reigned merdrrre in my class. I know it's wrong, but I was still pretty good ... Oupsss!

La_Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment