Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yugioh Gx Duel Academy Gameshark

to vomit!

Vomit-TV, formerly Four-season we offer tonight a brand new entertainment: Distraction! Wow, I must admit I rather laughed, but what a stupid invention and tasteless. The goal of the game, answering questions as stupid as: What color is your underwear? While using the "Buzzer" increasingly louffoque to respond. Among them: stopping a fan with his nose, dancing like an idiot, give himself an electric shock in the arm and even unscrewing light bulbs lit! We play in the deep. I hope so my dear students of 5-6th at this time are lying there, otherwise watch out for good ideas! What was my dismay
to see one of the 4 remaining participants is an egg fart in front to answer the question: Who is the author of the play The Imaginary Invalid? He does not know so there is only one, at least he knew the name of Molière, who tried to answer. All this in order to win a camera, a weekend at a spa, or an ATV ... kind. Nothing very impressive I guarantee you.
It falls into the very sad ... only real entertainment of the evening, the moderator: Pierre-Yves Lord, commonly known as PY. who has a smile and a nice view of god. I must admit, the only purpose of my listening was staring him the hoe.


La_Minicia
photo taken somewhere on the internet, no way I Mettes the link to the website of this delicious TV set!

NB guys tonight, the big winner, is leaving with a great Nikon camera, all for a price of $ 200! What we would not do for his 30 minutes of fame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment