Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Katesplayground Streming

toussssssssse!

My head in the ass or rather the hole-the-butt under the arm! Haha! I'm vulgar ... it's not my fault, because I cough. I can not go and it feels good to complain, so what better place to complain here. If you do not want to hear me, do not read it. Well done!
! The good news now:
My garden looks more tomatoes than the shelves of my supermarket! I'm so happy I can make tons of jars of tomato sauce. I imagine that once sterilized and boiled the sauce will kill all bacteria from my cold I'm trying to cough next to the pot while I cook!
I had a great day. A great course with my gang of big spitz. Yes, yes ... my great-full preteen hormones I do the cons to impress my friends decided that they were trying to listen to it I had to say. Well I guess the fact that I have already called their parents last week after two weeks of class only has a little helped me find super interesting! The power of the phone call to parents ... How merdrrre! Rather, in the behind the coup might have had to give! Yeah, that "m'énarve" I need to know that the dangerous threat to hold my parents' class.

These days, it looks like the discipline that is not my forte! I guess it's because I cough! Milli Vanelli have always said: Blame it on the rain yay, yay! Well I say: Blame It On The cough, yay, yay! I think I'll reduce my dose of syrup ...
La_Minicia
The photo comes from here: http://politiquesdelull.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment