Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dragon Ball Z Bedding Sets

Ecolo! I

Ahhhh my supermarket! The biggest joke in my town! In the green line that everyone took my groceries followed. Wow, for once a small place following the wave. Now there are signs telling us to bring our reusable bags. It was more than just TOFU in vegetarian section. There was even a super-row organic products! Wuhu of the food that grows in nice clean fields, clean, clean! What more? Biodegradable bags that are sold, in addition, the grocery store. If you want your bag out your 5 cents!
But here today in my tracks canning, I went to my beloved grocery store to buy pectin and pine nuts. Pesto and frozen grapes are scheduled this week, in addition to the eternal canning my tomatoes bionic endless push over. So here I go to the cashier to pay my two small items. I not bring any bag, but like everything that goes into my bag, so I have more than 5 cents in my pocket! YES! Then it happened ... my super eco-friendly grocery store, instead of putting both items in a mini plastic bag biodegradable, they are a super nice big sticker on it! A super sticky glue full of chemical and non-biodegradable for 5 cents!
I have only one word: BRAVO band cellars! Good that only four words to say ...

La_Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment