Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Libby Libby Short Solution

My victory this month which said

A little positive in all the negative from my school!
I never found a school year as painful. Changing schools, overtime, new projects, severe cold and students on fire over the market. But this week there was a balm to all my troubles.
I have a new student in the school where I worked for several years. A student all shy blushed when I say his name. There is drama, then you can imagine the plight of the child whenever he comes into my class. A few weeks ago, I even managed to make him cry asking him to just give ideas to his team. The result: large tears on his cheeks and my heart teacher who was bleeding ... I hate to cry my students with my stuff! But I am well aware that this is the ideal material for shy children to tears of this world.
This week, cons, something changed. My student smiled, in fact he smiled! He laughed at the jokes that I have made and gave ideas to his team. The height of happiness in all this is that I announced just a smile that he would try to present on stage. I'LL TRY! All without a shadow of terror in his eyes. That's the biggest victory for a drama teacher, is the magic phrase ... I'll try.
La_Minicia

0 comments:

Post a Comment